I've been feeling rather lost of late. I think it's most probably cos of school and how bad i've become at it.
Each step I take seems to be getting heavier... I wonder where has the light lightness of my steps gone... Then again, I think I haven't really had that burden-less feeling for a few months already.
I wish... that like before... I can wake up each day, with excitement to meet faces both familiar and new, absorb the knowledge that is offered to me and do everything with pride, joy and eagerness. Where has the wing beneath my wings gone to?
I feel like I'm trying to solve a hundred-piece jigsaw puzzle, and I have a thousand pieces in my hands.
When I look around to see people who are really happy, I wonder what is it that can they possibly have that I don't.
I thought God would be asking me, "what's your problem again? you are such a baby..." or sth liddat. Thinking like that somehow made me feel like there's nothing much to look forward to. I think thinking like that made me feel hopeless...
Until I watched this on Friday night...
It made me realise the warped image of God I had been holding on to. It made me realise that He has hope in me. In the most colloquial of ways, God sees me up. HE SEES ME UP!
Thus I choose be excited about fulfilling His will every day! I choose to be excited about life.
And with that I say yes! Tmr will be a better day!
