I missed service today, had to be at the yacht club where the boys were kayaking... Well, but it ain't cos of that that I didn't go church really. I was supposed to attend the morning service but overslept... argh... backslidish...
Newaez, I thank God for the mental rest that I have been enjoying since ORD... I have done some running, got a new haircut and new hair colour too... Things ain't looking rosy on the internship side of things and it seems like many applicants of communication studies have already received calls to go for the interview this coming Saturday and I have yet to receive anything... So please pray me, for patience, peace of heart and mind, and that the will of God in my life be done...
It's been slightly less than 2 weeks... It has felt kinda long though... My mom is persuading me to go earn some real money... But I just feel that I wanna rather do something that is worth doing and earn some allowance than to do something like a desk job and earn slightly more... argh... money... it's so tempting, it's evil voice is calling out to me seductively...
Back to this morning... I sat down in some comfy couch in an air-conditioned room which overlooked the sea, so I could still have full view of the boys' activities while reading my book. The headlines of today's papers caught my attention. You don't get to see the pictures of local sports celebrities on the front page very often... It's either that they have won some international event or something else scandalous has taken place...
This time, Ronald Susilo has came in first for some new event... He's now the first ever famous Singaporean to sue an ex-girlfriend!! Apparently, he's suing Li Jiawei cos he wants the car and condo he bought in their name back... Man, that's just sad... Firstly, you should never buy property under the names of you and your partner until you are married... Secondly, if you have done that, too bad...
I think relationships are the scariest when they are superficial, and I ain't just referring to BGR. Two people may spend lotsa time together, doing things that real good friends or couples do together, but that may not mean anything at all, and such things can't simply be guessed. No one should be reading too deeply into the actions of someone else... Getting emotionally attached is something that is dangerous, yet the threat is real... One may be led to think that the attachment is mutual, and *krRraaAng*, a heart is broken when the person realises that the other party never meant it anyway... So pulleease, do not lead ppl on ok??
Monday, April 7, 2008
show me the money
Posted by
yufan
at
12:20 AM
