First of all, apologies to all the boys who wanted to attend the concert... The tickets were sold out even before I could ask for them! Don't worry, I shall organise another outing for you dudes!
I had great fun at the concert. It could have been much better if we played more pieces and less of these boring transcriptions from orchestral arrangments... Bring back the old songs!! Mononoke, Jap Graf, American Graf, whatever!! And the fact that the alumni band performance that I missed was the one with the nicest pieces, which were Phantom of the Opera and some others... But newaez, the best part about playing with the band again, besides making music, is getting to meet old friends and making new ones!! I think the juniors are so adorable!! One of them is Emelyn, this oboist girl who plays some mean solos, loves to take photos!! She's a fellow cam-whore...
I really want to go for the Brisbane trip with the junior band... and I certainly hope that the Cambodia trip doesn't clash with it... 
