Act 5
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
This is from the final act of the fictional play, 'LOVELESS'. It had been heavily mentioned throughout the gameplay and story of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. I was just doing some random surfin on wikipedia when I chanced upon this and I really liked the final act, especially how it's first 2 lines seem to be depicting my situation with my uni course and the internship.
As of Monday morning, I've yet to receive any mail (either snail or e-mail) or phonecall from either NTU or SPH to go for my interview. I'm in grave disappointment...
But everything took a turn for the better on Monday morning. My phone rang and I could see that the caller's number started with 6319, and I knew it has to be SPH!! So I was offered to go down for an interview but the only and extremely huge bummer was that I have to miss the cambodia trip and brisbane trip cos they want me to work for 8 consecutive weeks... Plus, the working hours are super long!! 9am to 7pm and I may have to work on weekends too!! But this is nothing, but just the little sacrifices I make as I chase the dream that God has placed in me...
And today, as I checked my email this evening, I received an email from NTU to go down on Saturday for my interview!!
And I most prob will finally get to holiday in Jul!! Going to hong kong hopefully... yay!! shop and shoP!!!
And this is all thanks to God!! My prayers have not went unanswered...
'But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. '
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Double Dose Of Joy
-Matt 6:33-34
Posted by
yufan
at
10:21 PM
