What a happy night! Met up with most of the 4g ppl... Notable absentees were khai yuen and edwin... But we all had fun!! Finally saw hoi fai after so long... These fellas are the ones whom I had some of the craziest fun with in school... They saw the craziest, most vulgar, most childish me ever, hoho!!
And of course, the focus of the night was on the bday girl, pei qi!! I still remember her introducing me to dying my hair!! She also very easily mobilised one... Happy Birthday!! Thanks for bringing colour into my 'life'! (of cos, i mean hair colour)
I wanna thank God for all these buddies of mine... Even though we seldom see each other much these days, but I really think it's ok as long as we meet up like this, once in a while, for dinner and stuff to chill out...
Oh man, I'm getting so nostalgic!! I rmb those stuff...
... chionging to yong yang's house during my pre-cable life to catch all the man utd matches...
... studying for e entire day at the terminal 1 food court with hoi fai...
... witnessing the sortie of the 201st airborne birdy division on khai yuen...
... getting my prom clothes with pei qi, that was like the first time i bought real clothes!!...
... talking crap with the four dudes from 'hainan island'...
... sleeping for entire lessons with jason (the red ranger)...
... giving a piece of mind to lau-wen jinn for scoring own goals!! btw, he's the nicest vegetarian i've met in life... he sent me a christmas card in 05!!...
... scoring my 'first goal' and taking off my pe t-shirt!!...
haha... thanks guys for making my 4 years in dunman so full of life!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Pei Qi's 21st Bday
Posted by
yufan
at
11:52 PM
