Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yufan Scores A Brace!

Soon, I'll have one more (maybe the first) thing in common with cristiano ronaldo. I'm going to put on dental braces!

This one's been a long time coming... I had originally planned to put them on in sec 2, but I was in the band and was dissuaded from doing so. So perhaps some time later, you're gonna see me with a megawatt smile like ronaldo...



These are some of the things that can happen after I wear braces:

1. I will be unable to undergo an MRI scan after surviving a near fatal car crash, and end up dying anyway due to a blood clot in my brain, which went undiscovered.

2. I will be charged with the internal security act as I am unable to clear the metal detection scans, serving a life sentence in the prison.

3. Should I get attached and kiss my girlfriend, her lips may get stuck in between the braces.

4. Magneto comes to carry out his evil in the town and I will be manipulated by him to go knashing on everything.

Anyway, I just got the results of my blood test. It was carried on a sample that was taken while I didn't have an attack of gout. It shows that the concentration of uric acid in my blood is perpetually high all the time, regardless of whether I am having an attack. That's sorta weird as I ain't a carnivore and my parents don't have gout. Well, I'll be on medication for a long long time...