Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam
Where the deer and the antelope play.
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And my skies are not cloudy all day.
Home, home on the range,
Where I can see my fergie play.
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And my heart is not broken all day.
How often at night, when the heavens are bright,
With the light from the glittering stars.
Have I stood there amazed, and asked as I gazed,
When's my time to be on my way home.
Home, home on the range,
And I hope to see fergie there
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
And my heart is not broken all day.
Where the air is so pure, the sunlight's just warm,
The breezes refreshing and light,
That I would not exchange, my home on the range,
For all of the cities so bright.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Posted by
yufan
at
12:35 AM
