Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Purpose Of LIFE

A new order came from above, way way above, that all units in the army are to conduct LIFE programmes on all Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I do not know what does LIFE mean, but to me, it's just waking up damn early (@ 0600hrs) on those days just to reach camp at 0715hrs to run. Announcements like this really ruin my days left in NS. It's 136 more days to be exact...

For all employers and wannabe bosses out there, coming to work early in the morning (3/4 hour earlier than Tuesdays and Fridays) is a surefire way to demoralise your people. I'm just an NSF, and one of the rare unlucky few who have to serve 731 days due to the leap year. I'll be ORD-ing soon, spare a thought for the regulars... Imagine for 3 outta 5 working days, they have to leave the home early (it's worse if you have a wife and kids), just to go for a run in the camp when they can do it in they own leisurely time. The military is defintely not for me, but if you love it, just sign on man...

Anyway, just wait a lil longer for me ORD, I'll be there soon baby!!