Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 5, 2007

Thank you, Amazll

I was pleasantly surprised to see Mandy aka Amazll tag on the blog.

Oh yes, she's the one who offered lotsa help on the night I scored a hat-trick of car accidents.

The impact was pretty massive and everything in the car was thrown off from wherever they were. I got out of my car, checked out the damage and gasped in disbelief... Parents with their kids were witnessing the teaser trailer of the next hollywood blockbuster and i wanted to offer them some popcorn, sweet not salty... Man, who did they think I was? jason bourne? My wind was in a whirl, I was flustered and in a mess...

And then Mandy, who was driving her vehicle behind me, came forward to offer help. She crossed the road to get the turd party, i mean, third party over here, lent me her phone to call home and to call my own phone to locate it, and offered her namecard (which she may have regretted a bit. hoho!). Any one of those 3 would be much appreciated already, but she went out of her way to help a complete stranger!

But that's not all, she emailed her witness statement to the insurance co. in spite of her workload.

If not for her, I would have been made to pay for the damages for both cars.

Thanks (to the power of 99) a million!!