This afternoon at home, I threw a large wad of tissue papers into the toilet bowl. It's much more convenient than putting them into the bin, cos I can relief the tension in certain muscle groups at the same time too, and the aim is good too as the radius of the toilet seat is much bigger than that of the bin... A flush and everything goes away... Nice......
Or is it???
About 20 minutes later, I went into the same toilet to negotiate the proceedings of a larger transaction... The discussions went well until I was about to put pen to paper, or put simply, flush it... Nothing went down, but the water rose up, carrying it's contents too. Oh no! It's gonna overflow!! Mayday mayday!! A security breach!!!
Phew, false alarm... The water stopped rising in the nick of time... But it was going down at an alarmingly slow pace... So I covered the lid of that 'cistern' and took my leave from that place...
An hour later, I revisited the scene of 'crime' at ground zero and when I opened up that thing, I was treated to a visual and nasal spectacle... The malador almost knocked me out cold and I had to take immediate action... I filled a bucket up and dunked its contents into that 'chasm', but to my horror, kopi-coloured water rose up again and it certainly didn't smell like kopi...
Thankfully, top-notch assistance came in the form of my mother and we put an end to this near ecological/biological/chemical disaster...
Moral of story: you can write about something without even mentioning it's name...
Friday, October 5, 2007
Oh Sh*t!!
Posted by
yufan
at
5:42 PM
