Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 4, 2007

How I wish I can be, just like you.
Soar into the sky, leaving everything behind.
Then I won't have this pain,
As I struggle at the bottom of the food chain...

The lions are roaring,
The snakes are hissing,
The vultures are above circling,
And the hyenas are mocking...

My heart is shrivelling,
My blood is diluting,
My vision is blurring,
And my face is sagging...

The chains have slowed me down,
The rocks thrown have broken me,
My own weight is my own burden,
My own ability is the source of my anguish...

I have nowhere to run to, nothing to hide in.
Please take me away with you...
The yoke is heavy, the sun is scorching...
How much longer to I have to wait?

But should you ever miss me by a minute,
Do not worry about it,
Just find me in the sea, floating as the waves carry...
I will be happy...