He saw her in the distance,
Observed her from afar...
Sitting down here, under the shade,
Into the background his presence fades...
'This is the least I can do.' She said,
'But I like you the way you are.' He thought...
'If only she knew of my existence,' He sighed...
Or maybe there's someone else she's awaiting?
Seven years have passed, yet his feelings still remain...
A noisy and bubbly girl turns into a charming young lady...
A chubby rascal turns into a polite gentleman...
His reality she never realises, his patience never subsides...
"It's just 2 more days before I fly away,
I hope she'd be there to say adieu."
That's all he asked for, that's all he cared for...
But he knew that he may have gone too far...
'Could it be? Is it she??' he wondered,
Perhaps this 7 years of pain weren't spent in vain...
Her eyes sparkled, his heart fluttered...
He reached out for her, and got totally blinded...
He awoke in his seat,
Tears rolled down his cheeks...
What do I really think?
Ain't he dumb, and oh so thick??
Friday, September 14, 2007
Posted by
yufan
at
2:55 PM
