Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Hat Trick

I thank God for keeping me safe last night... and for all the people I'm gonna mention who have helped me...

Thanks to Ms Mandy Yeo, who is willing to be my eyewitness. She was really God sent... I'm still waiting for her eyewitness account email...

Thanks to the anonymous uncle who helped remove the rear bumper which was hanging by a screw...

Thanks to Jianlong, aka an bao, for giving me the off day...

Thanks to Loi and Chee Hao for covering my work...

Thanks so much to my Linnet, my favourite aunty, who gave lotsa advice and comfort...

Thanks to Colin, who with his own bengish ways gave lotsa advice, which i really appreciated and it really helped...

Thanks to Mummy and Pa, who care for me in their own ways...

Thanks to Yuhui for the 'truth'... ;)