I saw the picture of happiness and perfection,
I closed my eyes... Then I lost it forever,
The colours drifted along the surface,
And trickled into the rivers...
I put on my favourite t-shirt,
But when i took it off,
My body froze and curled into a ball...
I could no longer see that gorgeous picture...
I got rid of everything in my room,
But when i turned on the lights, boom!
Everything was back into it's original place,
And I could never start afresh again...
I gave it all my best,
But all I got in return was this mess...
I always try to put on a smile,
But my heart's constantly in a frown...
What if I am never how you thought I was?
What if I tell you everything that's on my heart?
What if I share with you my deepest desires?
What if I'm allowed to be just myself?
Perhaps there will be a day,
I get totally exhausted,
I overslept and my life got wasted...
I shall let go of everything I once treasured...
Perhaps there will be a day,
I will lose myself totally,
My eyes will become blurry,
My soul gets weary...
On that very same day,
My mind shall stop thinking,
My heart shall stop beating,
And I shall stop breathing...
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
50% Perfection
Posted by
yufan
at
12:15 PM
