Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Class Of '99

Many things can happen within 8 years... Many things can't wait for 8 years... Change is one of them... And whoo! So many of us have changed so much! Well some people seem to have a little less change on them... hur hurr...

I can't even remember where we had our dinner last night, but that didn't matter did it? We enjoyed the company of each and every other and words, they can't seem to do the usual job for me in expressing my innermost emotions and thoughts...

GMPS has been a place of many good memories... It's hard to have memories that leave a unwashable stain on us when we were so little... The lil arguments, the lil scandals and all the other lil things that don't really matter anymore, but they sure place a smile on my face when I think about them...

Thanks to God for bringing us together last night... Nothing happens by coincidence, and definitely, God had a purpose for us last night... Classmates are for 6 years, friends are forever... (ooo... so cliche) and that's the truth! Let's not simply stop at getting all cozy and fuzzy about the meeting yesterday, cos I am sure if we were to do that, the feeling will fizz off soon... Let's get into the habit of encouraging and standing by one another. I am committed to being your friend! Not just for that 6 years, but even when I am married with kids (hopefully... ;)), you guys must be there okaez!! May what we did last night be the first of many such nights in the future!!

Thanks to Shunling for calling this gathering... You are one dang high flyer man! Studying @ LSE, some big feat siah... But we hardly hear you sharing your stories, and in case you are thinking they don't really matter, it does to me ok!! So let's hear more from you k?? Like how ya doing, how's the weather, how's the roomie, how's Chelsea and Arsenal... :P

Wanli seems to have jumped out from some manga, hur hurr... You are so animated!! and please, do take that as a compliment k?? You are a bubbly effervescent joy to be around!! And you are like Ivy League material lar, no wonder you don't mind eating kuishin-bo next week... Eh must say what you mean hor!! hur hurr

Juliana is emitting an aura of maturity, and I believe that can only be attributed to God working His ways through you! All the best for your teaching career!!

Darell Tea, I pray that I can be your junior in NTU!! Your accents and articulation seem to have escaped the waves of change, hur hurr... Eh I am only a meter or 2 away, don't have to say it so loudly k?? hur hurr!! Help me put in a few good words to that dean...

Hwee Min seems to be so much more ladylike and demure now ain't she? I remember how you provided me with such a listening ear back then, and yeah, I am one of the very rare ppl who still enjoy chatting on the phone... hur hurr... Thanks alot!

Marie, our paths have crossed more than once and I am so proud of you that you listen to Chinese songs too!! hur hurr... Fight the good fight and finish this race in triumph!! We'll be here for yoU!

Kai Zhi, we love you no matter how you look, so don't think too much k? ;) Meat is delicious... And sorry for what I did to you back in sec 2, and if you can't remember, that's good!! God loves all of us for we are all special!!

Aldrin aka mojo, man, you still talk in that same bombastic way which i love!! How's 30?? heck lar, you gonna leave that dump soon newaez... See you at NTU i hope!!

Xue Shen, talk more, and laugh as much ok?? Don't think too much about why we didn't include you in 'next issue' last time, cos you weren't gay boyband material, which was the 'image' we were trying to adopt... hur hurr... thanks for being my best buddy in p6!!

Kah Wee, the gallant-est amongst the guys... sigh~ i must learn from you man... Once armour always armour, whatever, haw haw!! Once ORD, you never look back!!! hang in there ok! you would realise one day that your wide array of duties performed during this 1 yr 10 mths will benefit you greatly!! And yesh, I thank God for your eagerness to quit the 'habit' hur hurr...

Please send me the photo taken at Ben and Jerry's k???