Perhaps everybody wants their family to be just like their buddy's. I've learnt that the grass would always look greener on the other side, no matter how much you move around... But I dun feel that that justifies the reason to stay put and not seek change... After all, the only thing constant is change... Change is k, change is c and change ain't x...
I remember blogging about this before but it never fails to amuse me whenever I recall on it... A friend once told me that her dream guy would be someone like her dad... What?!?! Eeeeeww.... I tried to imagine the same thing about my father, and shudders went down my spine... I don't see how someone can have such feelings for someone who gets bullied and pushed around at work and come home to blame his kid for everything that went wrong in his life... Secondly, I am amazed by how much my friend admires her dad, which I can't possibly achieve that admiration, and God please have mercy on me for that...
So the last thing I want anybody to tell me is that I behave just like my father... Cos I am working very hard to veer off that direction...
Monday, September 17, 2007
Ain't No Chip Off The Block
Posted by
yufan
at
4:31 PM
