Some interesting self-entertaining sentence starter-completer thing i found on Huixuan's blog...
1. I’ve come to realize that my last dance.. will be with my wife when we are 70++ years old, at a lil house beside a beach
2. I am listening to.. too much of Chen Qi Zhen right now
3. I talk.. but few listen to me.
4. I love.. holidays and ORD.
5. My first dance.. was simply jumping up and down at some playground when I was 4.
6. Love.. is perfected by God, warped by Man.
7. Marriage is.. too selfish nowadays.
8. Somewhere, someone is thinking.. would I get to eat tonight?
9. I’ll always.. be a Homer Simpson at heart.
10. I have a secret crush.. on Aya Ueto…
11. I cried because.. I was rejected and felt like a complete fool.
12. My cell phone.. has no battery cover cos it got chewed up by Fergie.
13. I woke up this morning.. at 0630hrs cos I was insomniac again.
14. Before I go to bed.. I turn off the lights.
15. Right now I am thinking.. whether I can stay awake for the whole of today.
16. Babies.. reminds me of how corrupted the world is.
17. Today, I.. am gonna interview the Boys and meet a friend for lunch.
18. Tonight, I will.. aim to finish Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult cos it'd be overdue by Tuesday.
19. Tomorrow I will.. want to be on time and lose some weight at east coast park.
20. I really want to be.. 72 kg..
