Eleven thirty time to tune into the Justice League,
Superman is dead again and Lex Luthor is thick.
It's so boring that I made a cup of peppermint,
I came from kitchen and I saw Fergie biting Braun.
Shih Tzus are so dumb I wonder if they ever think,
and whacking his buttocks, seem to get him on a high.
I dreamt of ORD last night again,
I woke up with a headache and I just wanna chao keng.
I started so very gungho that I wanted upgrade,
SAF say don't waste time and go eat a few snakes.
Seven months to go, three more wisdom teeth left,
If only I could extract three-seventh of it each month.
Loops make me fat, but stripes are out of trend.
Pulling collars up just makes my neck look very short.
Wearing hipsters make my waist look very very broad.
Glasses make me nerdy, contacts make me sleepy.
I am very fair, but tans don't go with fatties.
Wearing low-cut v-neck polo makes me look like gay.
Harry is for youngsters, Naruto is for punksters.
Adults are for politics and what's there left for me?
Money ain't my aim, but my dreams require them,
If only writing chui poems can earn me some red tens.
People say I'm spoilt, but I'm really just average.
How I wish maturity increases with my age.
Love knows no boundaries, and it is blind.
You never know if you got it right til you step out of it.
Roses are red, and violets are blue,
then is the colour violet really blue?
Love poems are lame, they are only for e-moles.
They are coming I better watch out!!
Superman is dead again and Lex Luthor is thick.
It's so boring that I made a cup of peppermint,
I came from kitchen and I saw Fergie biting Braun.
Shih Tzus are so dumb I wonder if they ever think,
and whacking his buttocks, seem to get him on a high.
I dreamt of ORD last night again,
I woke up with a headache and I just wanna chao keng.
I started so very gungho that I wanted upgrade,
SAF say don't waste time and go eat a few snakes.
Seven months to go, three more wisdom teeth left,
If only I could extract three-seventh of it each month.
Loops make me fat, but stripes are out of trend.
Pulling collars up just makes my neck look very short.
Wearing hipsters make my waist look very very broad.
Glasses make me nerdy, contacts make me sleepy.
I am very fair, but tans don't go with fatties.
Wearing low-cut v-neck polo makes me look like gay.
Harry is for youngsters, Naruto is for punksters.
Adults are for politics and what's there left for me?
Money ain't my aim, but my dreams require them,
If only writing chui poems can earn me some red tens.
People say I'm spoilt, but I'm really just average.
How I wish maturity increases with my age.
Love knows no boundaries, and it is blind.
You never know if you got it right til you step out of it.
Roses are red, and violets are blue,
then is the colour violet really blue?
Love poems are lame, they are only for e-moles.
They are coming I better watch out!!

