Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Loh Hui Lin and The Gunshot Wound...

Yes, this is Loh Hui Lin, Rachel... I'm not her friend, just her food buddy... and she's in perth studying now... and I can nvr seem to rmb that she's no longer in Singapore even though she left for about 2 mths already. Just last friday after Proj Smile @ NYJC, I was thinking can jio her out to eat at chomp2, budden I rmbered the fact again. haw haw!! Rachel Loh, you are missed ok?!?!

You are great company even though you are irritating sometimes, haw haw!! Thanks for your concern, which I know is genuine. Ya know, there are some things in our hearts that do not have to be shared because we would then, as individuals, have to bear the responsibilities of it, and I know I won't be able to bear it if I were to let it out. But I ain't the only one who knows what's in my heart, cos Jesus knows it too;) Time heals pretty well and God heals the best! and time is irreversible...

How's your gunshot wound?? Mine has healed! Just got a small scar and I have already treated the bullet lodged in me as part of my body;)