Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i wish life was as easy as finding Wally, i wanna meet up my friends!!!

Matthew Pan has finally arrived back in Singapore!!!
**rapturous applause!!**

A year ago, I asked him to go shopping together with me, so we can exchange some fashion tips and advice. And he told me no way cos the idea of two guys going out alone is gay.

And now, he wants me to go shopping with him! and his answer is simply because he's changed... what the heck...

You know, now that it's really the summer break in the official sense, i still can't help but feel the competitiveness in the air... everyone chionging for internships and jobs, or gg overseas to work, and what have we... So, i succumbed to peer pressure and applied for a couple of jobs. first was ma maison, but i turned down their interview when i found out they only pay 5/h... and then i turned down another two recruiting firms upon hearing that hmv has vacancies. So now, i'll be calling HMV tmr morning and arrange for a walk-in interview, hopefully, if there's any vacancy to begin with at all.

Imagine starting work with Bach's harpsichord concertos, Beethoven's piano sonatas, introducing better recordings to customers... yep, that's the life...

and so, that will settle the work section of my brain... the other thing that is actually of utmost urgency and importance is my piano practice!! i only have one month left till the student's concert and I can even play through gymnopedie once!!! I must prac like mad!!! And I still owe my teacher SGD150 for the performers' festival!! argh...

And den I'm supposed to visit my psychiatrist and get him to write a memo to clear that i'm fit to resume my studies.... which has to be done by end of this month!! argh!!!

And then I wanna meet my friends!! e.g. Jang, Jiewei, Wanli, Hwee Min, Reina, xinyi, yuhui, jy, cellies, dhssb, snyto, .....