I came across some pics of cosplayers online, and it looks very very fun!! But i think cosplay is certainly not my game cos of my size... I mean, look at the anime characters, they are all so scrawny, and it seems like only girls look good in those costumes...
Some of them look so like the real deal that I wonder if they are photoshopped images...
And the angmohs mostly look ridiculous, some made really LOL-ed!
So here are the pictures, enjoy... Scroll down for characters from One Piece, Naruto, Final Fantasy (7, 8, 10), Samurai 7, and Saiyuki.
Franky (One Piece)
This one really made me LOL. Besides the face, his body sucks!!!!
This one really made me LOL. Besides the face, his body sucks!!!!

Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

Usopp (One Piece)
Nice nose job!!
PS: don't look at that freak dressed in white behind Usopp...
Nice nose job!!
PS: don't look at that freak dressed in white behind Usopp...

Monkey D Luffy (One Piece)
Gear second!!
Gear second!!

猪八戒 Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)
I believe this is a lady...
I believe this is a lady...

堂三藏 Genjyo Sanzo (Saiyuki)
This is my favourite! The way he looks at the camera, and the cigarette, just like the real deal!! And btw, this anime is really cool, cos it's almost exactly the same as 西游记, just that the characters becoming gun-slinging, meat-eating, credit-card swiping punks ;)

Squall Leonhart (FF8)
Looks like Gackt, doncha think?
Looks like Gackt, doncha think?

Tidus (FF10)

Sephiroth (!!) (FF7)
The biggest and coolest badass of video game history. But this photo looks dubious...
The biggest and coolest badass of video game history. But this photo looks dubious...

Vincent Valentine FF7
I wonder how they make their hair so video game-like wispy style...

Tifa Lockheart FF7
I was telling a friend it ain't really hard to cosplay Tifa, as long as you have a pretty face and long hair...

Akimichi Chouji and Nara Shikamaru (Naruto)
I think I can only cosplay as Chouji...

Hyuuga Neji (Naruto)
See! I told you only girls look good, even if they cosplay as male characters...

Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
She has gotta be the prettiest Naruto on Earth!!

Haruno Sakura (Naruto)

Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
Another pretty lady dressed as a male character...

Gaara (Naruto)
I have no idea if this is a guy or girl, but he/she sure looks like Gaara!!

Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)
The seven samurai from Samurai 7
Apart from the costumes, these guys really look like jokers!! Look at the black dude who's supposed to be Gorobei... He looks more like Shaq O'Neil!! And how the heck is Shichiroji so puny???

Kyuzo (Samurai 7)
This guy/girl looks way better as Kyuzo... In fact, it's as if Kyuzo popped out from the screen!!
Kirara and Komachi (Samurai 7)
Looking cute in their homemade costumes ;)

Oh and the best for the last... The best Tifa FF7 lookalike!!!
.......
........
.........
Are you ready???
.......
........
.........
Really really ready???
.......
........
.........
Careful as this may not be suitable for kids!!!
.......
........
.........
This is really rated R21
.......
........
.........
Ok enough joking
.......
........
.........
And here comes Tifa!!!

I wonder how they make their hair so video game-like wispy style...

Tifa Lockheart FF7
I was telling a friend it ain't really hard to cosplay Tifa, as long as you have a pretty face and long hair...

Akimichi Chouji and Nara Shikamaru (Naruto)
I think I can only cosplay as Chouji...

Hyuuga Neji (Naruto)
See! I told you only girls look good, even if they cosplay as male characters...

Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
She has gotta be the prettiest Naruto on Earth!!

Haruno Sakura (Naruto)

Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
Another pretty lady dressed as a male character...

Gaara (Naruto)
I have no idea if this is a guy or girl, but he/she sure looks like Gaara!!

Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)

The seven samurai from Samurai 7
Apart from the costumes, these guys really look like jokers!! Look at the black dude who's supposed to be Gorobei... He looks more like Shaq O'Neil!! And how the heck is Shichiroji so puny???

Kyuzo (Samurai 7)
This guy/girl looks way better as Kyuzo... In fact, it's as if Kyuzo popped out from the screen!!
Kirara and Komachi (Samurai 7)
Looking cute in their homemade costumes ;)

Oh and the best for the last... The best Tifa FF7 lookalike!!!
.......
........
.........
Are you ready???
.......
........
.........
Really really ready???
.......
........
.........
Careful as this may not be suitable for kids!!!
.......
........
.........
This is really rated R21
.......
........
.........
Ok enough joking
.......
........
.........
And here comes Tifa!!!

