During my JC days, I wished that I could be transferred to another JC.
When I was a clerk in the army, I wanted to chiong sua.
When I was accepted into NUS architecture, I wanted to get into NTU communication studies.
And when I did get it, I wanted to go into NUS music…
A few weeks ago, I was tired and frustrated. Now, I want to get busy again, but I don’t know how to and don’t know if I can handle it… And, I am not only still frustrated, but also angry and flustered…
Today, I woke up with the same feeling I had as yesterday morning… Emptiness. I would like to think that my existence makes a difference, but it doesn’t seem to be so.
Will tomorrow be different? I sure hope so… I want my life back.
Fill me up… No longer do I want to stand still as I observe the world go by…
yf
Sunday, April 11, 2010
what shall i do tomorrow?
Posted by
yufan
at
12:55 AM
