Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

a short announcement of sorts

As some of you may know, at this time last year, I was on a semester break as I had was suffering from depression.

This time, the same thing has happened. I have been on a semester break since March. It's really harder to take it this time cos I find myself asking God why is this happening again? Ain't I healed already? And I think it's easy to pick yourself up after a fall, but if you fall down at the same place again, you would wonder if there's really something wrong with you.

I don't have the answer to all my questions. But I just wanna declare that I claim the healing power of Jesus in my life and I choose not to be let down by my circumstance.

So from today on, I'm gonna live out the rest of my 'holiday' with a purpose. To recover and to rediscover my passion for my own life.

So dear friends, if you are one, you can help me out by calling me out cos i'm quite free most of the time and socialising is actually a good treatment for what i am (or was) going through. At the same time, i apologise for 'pangsaying' ppl for the past few mths cos sometimes, it gets really tough to get out of the house or even of my bedroom.

Dattebayo!!