Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 11, 2010

the amusing side effects of sleeping pills!!


Nope these ain't viagra! They are the sleeping pills I take on some nights... It's a drug called Zolpidem... Just this week, I've been amused by what it can do to my brain! Amnesia, impaired judgment and hallucinations!!

Three days ago, I popped the pills and decided to go to bed. Then, mattpan called me to go his place to watch the Arsenal vs. Barca match... So, against my usually sound judgment, I took my dad's car and drove down to his place. As some of you might know by now, I crashed the car on the way. The weird thing is that, I woke up the next morning with no idea where and how I crashed the car, and I still have no idea about it today!

And guess what, I remembered staying awake the whole night to watch the match but have no idea how Lionel Messi scored his 4 goals against Arsenal!!

Ok that's on impaired judgment and amnesia.

Next, hallucinations!!

Two nights before that accident, and once again after taking the pill, I turned on ps3 and started playing star ocean 4. And even though I knew I was alone in the living room that night, I could see characters from that game sitting on the sofa with me!! and I was chatting with them!!!

so, what's the moral of this story? if you want to get high, buy some of these pills from me!! nah just kidding, not in a million years!!

yf