Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 10, 2009

on the mend

'Is this it?' timidly, I ask myself
A dream came true, then turned bad;
Was it all that was? Or still is?

You are the future I'd envisioned
Then a nightmare I could never anticipate, are you changing into?

You are the ideal, the hope I cling on to.
It is drive you give me, strength I had.

And yet for the hits, this much only I can take.
So call me fragile, call me weak;
Call me anything, for as long as you please.

These cracks I will mend,
And my dreams shatter they shall not.
For without them, what am I,
But a lifeless and aimless soul.

For the past I can't let go,
And the burdens I still hold,
Also the expectations that weigh me down,
I release it to Him all...

On His palm, I shall arise.
Free at last, I shall stand and shout
And with a joyful smile, to end it all off...