I've been told to wait another week... So, sigh... Good news shall come this Monday!!
It so happened that the conservatory's director is still in UK and they have to get back here and talk to the two faculty members... david told me that gargan asked him about me, which is rather surprising really... i hope he only had good things to say after listening to my recording... but gargan also seems to want me to go for ANOTHER audition... argh...
I just had a lesson this afternoon... David's really understanding... he is angry that i tried out for yst but he understands that the scholarship is a huge financial relief for my part and he sounded okay when we talked about it just now...
Newaez, it's time to see myself as a music student... I need to practice real hard!! I've promised david at least three hours a day of practice and i'm gonna mean it!!
Upon arriving at nafa for the lesson, David was already there... I could hear him... I'm on time but he's already there, even though he told me that he'll be late by ten minutes!! I'm so definitely gonna be 15 min earlier in the future... Even if i can't start lessons earlier, i can sit at some corner to set up and clean my instrument...
I'm gonna turn 21 real soon. I've got to make up for lost time!! Gotta be at Juilliard by 25!! Then, I'm gonna play under maazel's baton!! ok that's really a fantasy cos he's retiring after the 08/09 season with ny phil... but it's ok, seiji ozawa will do too! he's my favourite anyway...
But in the midst of all this, I'm glad that God is with me... Peter denied Jesus three times because he gave in to fear of losing his life and chose safety over proclaiming his relationship with Jesus... I'm sure at that moment of time, his safety was dearest to him...
Similarly, my trumpet seems the most important thing to me now, but Jesus is gonna take first place in my heart!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Lost.Time.Life
Posted by
yufan
at
7:04 PM
