I injured my shoulder while playing frisbee yesterday afternoon... That's not me in the picture and I'll never be found in such a compromising position... Man I could get seriously hurt from diving like this yo!
How lame can this injury get, yo? In EPL terminology, it's just a knock really... I pulled my ligaments and rest would be needed... So maybe I would have to sit out of Sunday morning's dragon boating...
But I thank God for this lesson... I mean, at least it's just my shoulder! What if it turned out to be my fingers that got hurt, or even worse, my lips!! How then can I play my trumpet??
I remember back then in Dunman High, everybody was banned from sports and games in the few months that led up to the central judging for indoor bands in the SYF (Singapore Youth Festival)... It really sounded lame, but now, I understand...
I was googling on 'yong siew toh', and I found this malaysian girl who's going to the conservatory this august... She plays the trumpet too... Lady trumpeter, not really common... We chatted abit on facebook and I think I've found my first friend in school already!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Dangerous Games
Posted by
yufan
at
10:06 PM
