Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Turning Point

It's 2.44 am. Yesterday and today has been and will be the the most important dates in 2008. I have just completed my written test at SPH for my internship application yesterday afternoon. Well, I think it was pretty okay. It felt really like a GP paper. But my nerves got a little bit of the better of me.

And today, in many senses, is going to be even more crucial in the moulding of my future than yesterday. I'll be going to NTU for my admission test and interview for the course of communication studies. Basically, if somebody in Singapore wants to be a journalist, that is the course of choice. An alternative will be at NUS's FASS, where there is a major in communications & new media. But that's the alternative.

I am supposed to bring along any of my works later but I don't have any! So I was just done a few moments ago printing the entire of this blog since it's 'inception' in June 2007. It's quite thick ya know, and I managed to fill up a ring file even after printing on both sides of the paper. Guess that will be able to convince them that I really like writing!

And in the midst of this, there is the BB adventure camp too. I don't really like the situation I am in now. Actually, I am quite free. But I have many other nitty gritty things that are still hanging in the air and yet to be settled. BB is one, I have yet to complete the ORBAT chart or even started on the lesson plans for magic, the CVSS Service-Learning project is another. My internship and NTU applications are still in the balance. I have no job for the next two weeks at least.

Speaking of the magic lessons, I really don't know if I am really suited to be a BB officer. I mean, if all I do is mainly the magic lessons which only takes place once every year, that ain't much right? I barely know drills, and I'm also probably the least adventurous person among all the Boys and officers. But I shall not let the things I do determine my worth, and I shall obediently serve my God in this ministry.

I'm looking forward to the HK trip, and I really hope to be able to wind down during the holiday.