There seems to be a flu bug in the house lately. My father has been down with flu for the past few days and I just got it this morning... Spent the entire day hibernating in bed, and with so much sleep for the many hours past, I feel okay already and could not sleep anymore...
On this coming Friday, I will be going down to SPH again for my interview, cos I passed my written test! Yay! Praise and glory to God! I hope I'll FINALLY be able to get this internship man, cos time is really running out... The dragging has also sucked some of the excitement away. So the next thing is my admission into NTU communication studies... Thanks for all your prayers.
I had many dreams this afternoon while sleeping... And there was one in which I dreamed that I had a girlfriend... Sigh... I hate these dreams... Makes me think of unnecessary stuff...
Monday, April 28, 2008
Hibernation
Posted by
yufan
at
4:54 AM
