Man, I've been rather sick lately...
For the past 3 days, I've been down with fever and flu and a sore throat. Fever is one of the most sian ailment to be down with. Why? Cos unlike when I got gout, I can't use to com and can't really watch tv cos it's hurting all the time.
My body temperature was hovering up and down around 38.8C the whole of yesterday and I thought of going down to the doctor this morning if it doesn't go down. But thanks to the Lord, He brought it down this morning, after I woke up in a bed of my own pespiration.
Actually, the pain ain't the worst part of the past 3 days. My dental FFI was scheduled for today and I missed it!! Man, my medical FFI is tomorrow and I pray that I can do the both of them at one go. Btw, the FFI (stands for Fit For Instruction) is something all NSFs have to clear before ORD, and mine comes in 42 days... Sigh~ it actually feels kinda long...
Newaez, it's valentine's tmr and whether or not you have dates, I wish you all a happy day!! I don't have one lar...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
We've Got A Man Down!!
Posted by
yufan
at
9:07 PM
