Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Counting Down To A New Beginning

Around 20++ days to my ORD...

Somehow, I'm not feeling as excited as I am supposed to be, I guess. Some things are really still hanging in the air. I haven't applied for NTU School Of Comms and Info yet cos the 'a' level results are yet to be released. And I am also gonna reapply for NUS FASS, I guess, cos I ain't gonna enter Architecture man...

Then my internship with SPH is the other headache... I've been calling them for a couple of weeks now but nobody every picks up the call!! Man, I'm so desperate that I'm willing to work for them for free!!

Going to office these days is really boring me to death... I don't do anything... I just go in the morning, then go canteen, then read a book or listen to my mp3s, then go gym at 11, then fast and read my bible at 1pm, then continue with my book til 5.30pm... I'm so gonna be bored to death... And to make things worse, there are quite some outstanding stuff that I've been procrastinating about...

1. cleaning up my room
2. returning my library books
3. nail my newly done jigsaw puzzles onto the wall

Anyway, please pray for me ppl... I really want that internship, and that place in NTU... I have always had a feeling that that's where God wants me to be.