Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 4, 2008

Updates From The Desperately Sick Heart

Hey hey!! I have been rather occupied by the BB recruitment that happened this afternoon. I chose not to use the word 'busy' cos has greater association to hard work, hur hurr, know what i mean??


Just allow me to ramble on a bit ok, cos it is kinda tiring to intentionally come up with posts that erm... are deemed to be more attractive to the reader... Ok forgive me lar, I try my best to do that lar...


Reading a Psalm a day is very exciting you know?? hur hurr... When you know that you ain't the only one doing it, it spurs you on and i am able to discuss the Psalms with people around me... But ya know what, I haven't really been memorising those SLTC memory scriptures... shucks... I can only remember the first few of those in the 2nd half of the 52 passages... argh...


2008 seems to be have started with lotsa highs and lows, all happening within a day... It's kinda like many small highs, a bunch of peaks and a couple of really deep lows...


The eminent approach of ORD is one of the highs... And this really seems to be the best time to leave ETI... I tell you lorz, that place is damn chuiz... you know something? You spell Lord with ORD in the end... interesting right?? haw haw... lame lame...


Some things that happened last year seems to have had a butterfly effect on me... They have been rather subtle...


Trust, now, seems hard to put into practice...

Isolation, I never used to think about it

Something that was never enticing...

Today, it seems to have a pull on me,

Perhaps even more than a tad bit appealing...

Security can no longer be found within community...

Company is no longer a safe haven,

But more like a thievish raven...

Love will never be found around,

But only from within and above...

Security, I try not to prove it with my modus operandi,

But am attempting to find it under Jehovah's aegis...

The harder I try, the greater I lose...

The less I try the, the less I gain...

The latter should be sufficient to warrant the pain,

Yet because of grief, I'd rather stay away...

What does it really say? No it doesn't mean anything...

Just close up, and you may drift into a numbing daze...

Whenever in doubt, just pray...