It eludes me, It baffles me...
It frustrates me, It dodges my artery...
But It's in you, and It's in him,
It's in her and It's in them...
Nobody knows, zilch cares,
As I seem to have It in my tires spare...
Forms are deceiving, my expressions are double-dealing...
Some say that It ain't important, yet the masses have It in possession...
Their faces glow, their frames show...
It's eluding me still, baffling me continuosly,
What is it in It that I seek?
It's a puzzle I cannot solve, it's a picture I can't see...
Yet It eats and feeds on my mind in the day,
And chews away on my heart at night...
The Son has It, and gives It freely,
Yet I never knew if I have truly received It.
I've have been denied of It and I've even tried to provide It,
But I haven't got a clue if I really got It...
Is It real? Is It possible?
Is It just a dream? Or is It just an idea?
Is It a birthed from within? Or is It given from above?
Oh Lord, I am drowning in my own inperfections...
My heart is in knots and my soul cries out...
My strength is found in Your victory...
Thursday, January 24, 2008
is It real??
Posted by
yufan
at
9:04 PM
