Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The world shimmers and beams in bright neon lights.
It's calling out to me, seducing me like harlot in the night...
My purity is sacrificed, as I fall into the abyss,
And as I fall deeper and deeper, the pleasure really satisfied...

I was oblivious to what was I a victim to,
My moral burglared, my integrity mugged, my dreams were snuffed out...
As I approached the end of this fall, I was welcomed by the most attractive of all...
But my eyes were veiled by the deceit of them all...

Jamais vu, how could this be true?
I have abandoned the one who loves me through and through...
My first love, it felt too good to be true...
So I chose to return to my ways of the darkness...

Escape I must, before death engulfs my soul...
As I called out to You, the light shone through...