The recent Japanese serial I watched over at jeremy's place, My Boss My Hero, has got me started on becoming 哈日 once again...
I can still recall the serial that got me jap-crazy, as it lingers vivdly in my memory... 'News No Onna' was about this tough professional newscaster who's the anchor for the 9pm news... The story was about how her life was turned upside down when she was made to report the death of her husband, then returning back home to see a high school student, who turns out to be the son from her late-husband's first marriage, whose character was played by Hideaki Takizawa! He was not the only debutant in that series, but guess who else? Kyoko Fukada too! Ok i seriously guess think that this doesn't interest anyone but me...
I've been watching crunchy roll the entire afternoon, catching Summer Snow, which stars Tsuyoshi Domoto and Ryoko Hirosue... go check it out too!
I was sms-ing a hk friend of mine and realised that he won't be in hk during the apr period, so right now, I really pray that I'll save up as much as I can and that wads of cash would fall on me so I can go Japan for my post-ORD trip! And it's during spring, and I will be able to witness the beautiful cherry blossoms!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
My Nippon-isation
Posted by
yufan
at
11:45 PM
