Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I met up with my buddies from gmps again last night! Ain't that amazing? I've been meeting up with them on 4 separate occasions in the past 4-6 weeks...

Attendance wasn't bad. Wanli, Kaizhi, Xinyi, Marie, Darell and Kah Wee was around. And it's the first time I saw xinyi in like half a decade??? hur hurr... I hope to be her junior next year! Which I meant to say, she's in comm studies too... The dinner was terrible though, it made my stomach upset the entire day, but it was made better my great company! I certainly felt much more 'myself' around them, when i didn't have to worry about putting on model behaviour...

We had really awesome desserts at Max Brenner, which I didn't even know existed in Singapore. My sweet tooth was totally satisfied man!! And then we took a stroll to the merlion park and chatted way past midnight... How friends who have been apart for so many years and can still talk and share so freely is kinda unexplainable, and yet i'm finding it harder to talk to people whom i see on a more frequent basis...

Thanks to wanli who sent me home! we had a good chat on the way, and i thank God for having the opportunity to pray for her too...

ok, gotta catch the man utd match now and then grab the ZzZzs, gonna be a long day tmr...