Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Welcome To The World

Twenty years ago, MTV really played the grooviest tunes,
That was when the 'M' still stood for 'music'...
Now that 'M' stands for 'money'!!
To win a best music video award, that is really elementary,
Just wear as lil clothes as possible and go like this
Umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh...
Hebe and Selina too, lina lina na na na,
Sang a song with Wang Lee Hom, Lee Hom Lee Hom om om om,
This is driving me crazy razy azy zy zy zy...

My girlfriend is my latest ACCESSORY!!
Sory sory ree ree ree
Better than Prada or Armani!!
I carry her wherever I go, and
Every afternoon 5pm we meet under the block,
Then we sit on bench for one hour,
And she rests her thick head on my shoulders,
Which supports whatever is above them.
So romantic right? Oh Haw Haw, Hur Hur...

But then I had to go to Pulau Tekong,
3 months later at Pee Oh Pee, I told her,
'Darling I going sispeck',
'You loser never go oh see ass, I donch want yoo orledi',
And then when I do guard duty, I prowl and prowl,
Prowl until Orchard Cineleisure toilet, then I took a pee...
Suddenly many siao lang rush in with guns at me a pointing!
Humph... When did I change into this tuxedo oh so fitting??

One day canteen break, I sat down in the yellow box,
I ask my friend that bazooka in his mouth is see mi??
He tell me when cannot shit, just take this then very smooth,
So i took a puff and then i really felt like shit...
But James Bond and Takeshi Kaneshiro looks good with it,
So i think i must look like them when i smoke too...

Mommy want me to be doctor or an engineer...
But then I told her I just want to be a taxi driver,
She said, 'siao ah how to get girlfriend like that?'
Then I became em oh and then oh arr dee become jee pee.
15k a month, not a bad start for salary...
But 50 years later in the hospital, I lied down to think,
If only I could bring all these greens with me...

I'm in primary three, and I love my pee ass pee...
I also have dee ass and sometimes I play with wee...
I play and play and play, then I sleep then go to school,
Teacher talking but I thinking of Hermione...

I take middle you take top, then we corner him,
Beware of his ulti, or we all kena matee,
Level up, gain some ee axe pee, and then level up again...
Up and up and up and up,
Grades go down and down and down,
But it's okay cos when I play dough tah, I am the king...