A, I thank you for all of your days...
B, your stories lift my sorrows away,
(albeit for just half a day)
C, I was searching and you plowed into me like a train...
D, your lies almost wasted my life into the drain...
E, you bring back nothing but memories, sweet vintage...
F, I hope we can get it right before it fizzles away...
G, You give me comfort and know all of my ways...
H, you are the eye of my storm...
I, am the advocater of the pen as a weapon of choice...
J, You gave me life, and besides thanks, I dunno what to say...
K, I love your company and your kind-hearted aid...
L, my salvation started with your invitation...
M, you had been a great mentor and an inspiration...
N, your passing over is my greatest regret ever...
O, you are the best out of the three...
P,
Q, I'm still expecting your return...
R, don't forget that you have always been missed...
S, it changed my life forever...
T, is the measurement of life...
U still have no idea what's this about anyway...
V, your name's so familiar, but your face is far away...
W,
X, don't worry, there's someone better, some other day...
Y, the damage you caused is nothing compared to that train...
Z, I need lots of you right now!!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Alphabet Soup
Posted by
yufan
at
7:16 PM
