Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Week In The Life

Oh my!! I've not updated my blog since Sunday!! That's criminal for a journalist!!



Today, my mass have reached a milestone high of XX kgs. Drastic measures have been taken and results shall soon be witnessed... Perhaps cos of this newfound high volume in me, I have been rather tied down with fatigue lately... No! A journalist has to keep fit to report from ground zero!!



Monday was a very special night... I spent it with a couple o pals from GMPS, and my best pal during my pri school days was there!! 3SG YEO JIE WEI from 3 SIG BN. hur hurr... He's taller than me now, his features are chiselled and his manner of talking and laughing hasn't changed at all... He's still single, so girls, any takers?? haw haw!!



Oh ya, I have yet to mention why we even met up on Monday night... it was to send our dear shunling off to London!! and the ever-so-cute Juliana aka Juice mistook 1240hrs for 0040hrs and she ended up sending not shunling off, but everyone of us home in her car... haw haw!! Hope you are well in London, our dear ex-head prefect of 1999!!