At times, I rubbed shoulders with the evil...
At times, I gave up on the pure...
Those times, I put on a mask,
The cracks were hidden,
That's me...
After all, I ain't seeking the forever...
I find it hard to keep my loyalty...
Silence approaches, desperation is noiseless...
Dizziness pulls a blanket over me...
I rejected the truth in your eyes...
I was looking for fantasy in your vision...
Allow me, then to smash up my promises...
Allow me, then to embrace the temporal...
I spun this web of lies with the truth...
I doubted the world with my brokenness...
I reminisced on your allegiance...
I reconstructed the make-believe...
That's me...
So I have patched up this shattered dream...
So I have found the passion you've discarded...
It's show time...
Once again, I've tasted the sweetness of failure,
The moment of sweetness...
It was you, who gave me a glimpse of happiness,
The moment of bliss...
Sunday, September 23, 2007
That's The Way It Is
Posted by
yufan
at
10:24 PM
