Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tell Me, Please

I saw the telephone,
Its silence was deafening...
I saw the images on teevee,
They danced around peacefully...

I saw the strangers on the streets,
I rubbed shoulders with them...
The entire world is too cold for me,
I need more strength to carry on forward...

I saw your lips wide shut,
Your silence was deafening too...
I saw your line of vision fleeting around,
It avoided me mercilessly...
I saw images from the past,
The haunting memories,
I rubbed shoulders with them too...

You changed in such a subtle way,
I didn't have the courage to say it to you...

Please tell me,
That you ain't leaving for good...
Please tell me,
That you ain't gonna leave me just with my sorrows,
On this kind of night, I can't face tomorrow...
Please tell me,
That you ain't leaving for good...

PS: I'm just translating a song... so don't get to worked up, thinking that I am too emo... haw haw!!