Oh no! What's this mess?
Once again, I've got myself in it...
Oh blame it on myself, Oh yes,
My desperately sick heart...
Oh no! Ain't your fault!
Just my wishful thinking once again...
Yes I accept the blame, with the pain,
I apologize to you, my friend...
What is wrong with me?
I can't seem to see...
I don't have the means,
To fulfil my greatest dreams...
Dear Lord Jesus, why?
Why's this happening to me?
Is it 'cos I stole when I was five,
Or is it cos I cheated while I was nine?
Deliver me from this pain,
This I plead and this I pray,
If it's gonna cost me, just You say,
It'll be worth it surely, and I will pay...
Give me rest and give me strength,
Give me hope for this brand new day...
And for everything I do,
May I give a smile to You...
People have forsaken me but you have not...
My sorrows blinded me but now it's gone...
I saw that You have always been by my side...
Now You've caused to see and You've restored my pride...
No longer shall we be apart,
Only You understand my desperately sick heart...
Your presence is my cure,
My live is to be lived by Your call...
Guard me from the ways of the world...
Save me from the shame I carry...
Protect me from my greatest enemy...
Release me from the ghosts of my history...
You dry my tears when no one's near...
You hear my cries and snuff out my sighs...
You answer my prayers, in ways I have yet to understand...
But after all, You just want Your best for me, Your prince...
I want to see with Your eyes,
I want to speak with Your lips,
I want to hear with Your ears,
And I want to feel with Your heart...
Once again, I've got myself in it...
Oh blame it on myself, Oh yes,
My desperately sick heart...
Oh no! Ain't your fault!
Just my wishful thinking once again...
Yes I accept the blame, with the pain,
I apologize to you, my friend...
What is wrong with me?
I can't seem to see...
I don't have the means,
To fulfil my greatest dreams...
Dear Lord Jesus, why?
Why's this happening to me?
Is it 'cos I stole when I was five,
Or is it cos I cheated while I was nine?
Deliver me from this pain,
This I plead and this I pray,
If it's gonna cost me, just You say,
It'll be worth it surely, and I will pay...
Give me rest and give me strength,
Give me hope for this brand new day...
And for everything I do,
May I give a smile to You...
People have forsaken me but you have not...
My sorrows blinded me but now it's gone...
I saw that You have always been by my side...
Now You've caused to see and You've restored my pride...
No longer shall we be apart,
Only You understand my desperately sick heart...
Your presence is my cure,
My live is to be lived by Your call...
Guard me from the ways of the world...
Save me from the shame I carry...
Protect me from my greatest enemy...
Release me from the ghosts of my history...
You dry my tears when no one's near...
You hear my cries and snuff out my sighs...
You answer my prayers, in ways I have yet to understand...
But after all, You just want Your best for me, Your prince...
I want to see with Your eyes,
I want to speak with Your lips,
I want to hear with Your ears,
And I want to feel with Your heart...

