Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Confessions of a Desperately Poor Man

I am 20 years old. I broke my specs while playing soccer on sat. Won't I be a total loser if I were to take money from my parents to get a new pair? But I've only a meagre sum left in my account balance even though I just got my NSF allowance a few days back... To make things worse, I will have no other pair of specs to wear.

SO, I will have to go on daily contact lenses for the rest of this month til I get my allowance from SAF. And I think by the end of this month, I'll get pretty comfortable with contact lenses already. Fact is contact lenses tire me out rather easily.

I'm determined not to take anymore money from my parents!! Gotta save money this month man... Use less phone calls, send fewer sms, eat less food, stay more at home, argh... Call me a spoilt brat or whatever, I've had enough from ppl who can't wait to preach to me once they know that i'm an only child.