Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2011

Almost in Love

The past couple of weeks have been terrible...


But do you know that this week is the first time for dunno how long that i've attended school every day? And do you know that to me, this is like my greatest achievement so far in 2011? Nope, you won't understand. Nobody will...

Do you think I enjoy avoiding you or anybody?

Please stop trying to act like you understand... you never did... All you guys want is for me to be present at those meetings, which now, to me, are nothing but like lectures and tutorials...

Do you know how it feels like to feel so close to living out a dream, to fall in love, only to realise that it was nothing but an illusion, or worse, delusional? It sucks to be almost in love...

And yesterday, while playing the tunes from the phone on my car, i heard this song, 'Almost Lover'... So much of it means so much to me...

..........
Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot try the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind

So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine
Did I make it that easy to walk
Right in and out of my life?