Okay, I'm officially in the 'psyching myself up for school again' mode, again...
To be honest, it's double the scari-ness this time... I'm gonna have to make new friends with the year 2s, who most probably are very close to one another already... and then i'm gonna face com205 again... but all things are possible through God!!
And I most certainly hope I dun get any weird stares from the year 3s...
I was reading fan wenqing's blog, and she blogged about being bullied in school... I found it pretty interesting cos it reminded me of my own pri, sec and JC life... In primary sch, I was pretty much the one being bullied... It was kinda ironic cos my mom's a teacher in my pri school and i thought that i have immunity against the bullies! but there have been times when i got beaten, and on more than one occasion, kids throwing chicken bones unto my plate even though i haven't finished eating my food! and most commonly, i was rejected from playing soccer or bball, most prob cos my mom always catch them for playing... hur hurr... and most memorably, there was this girl who came to me with her 'gang' and demanded me to return her the money i borrowed from her, which is really ridiculous cos I don't even know her, so how could i have borrowed money from her???
And in secondary sch, i sorta became the bully and pai kia, hur hurr... I rmb throwing my classmate's pe shorts into the urinal, and then most commonly, splashing water into occupied cubicles or smashing a wet lump of toilet paper on to the ceiling above it. Oh ya, and also pulling my friends away from the urinal while they are still peeing!!
JC, nothing much happened, cos i seldom went to school anyway haha...
But looking back, i think i was trying to find security in all the wrong places. And esp now in uni, my source of problems is i really can't find security in anything.
But i'm once again reminded that i'm secure in my identity as a child loved by God, and i don't have to fight to be recognised by anybody cos i'm recognised by God in His eyes ;)
Thursday, May 6, 2010
pysching up for year '2'
Posted by
yufan
at
2:11 AM
