... is a game that I am not good at...
Ok, I think that I've did my best at yesterday's audition and God really has been very good to me... In fact, my playing yesterday was the best out of my 5 days of preparation. And it's all thanks to God!
So for now, I'll just have to wait for a call from the school next week. A call from France...
And thanks to my friends for all their praying, ppl like joshua teo, charmaine tay, jang, bei, charles and etc...
joshuat says that my blog is too depressive... and so, i should make this a more cheerful blog!!
after the audition yesterday, i felt as if a huge burden has been lifted away from me... and i had lunch with joshua teo and char tay... and we were talking about a rather heavy topic...
is the church doing enough to make the gospel attractive? and when 'the church' is being mentioned, it ain't just the pastors but everybody in it...
that made me think alot... and i shall translate my thoughts into actions...
Thursday, June 12, 2008
The Waiting Game...
Posted by
yufan
at
8:20 PM
