Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Passion? Distraction??

Just today alone, I have spent 2.5 hours on practicing on my trumpet. Oh my... I don't know what has gotten over me but somehow, I feel just like how it was when I was in sec school again! I am thinking about my instrument all the time!! And I like that!! ha!

Back then, I remembered that we would spend 15 hours each week practicing together, as a section or with the full band. On top of that, I would spend 2 hours each day on my own, whether was it in my own bedroom or in school.

But I can already imagine people telling me that this is gonna be a distraction or whatsoever, but this is my hobby, my passion, and I'll not turn into an adult who regards fun stuff as bad stuff...