Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In The Pink Of Health... Not!

I've gotta be honest and tell you that I have a slight concern on the condition of my health... First of all, it ain't normal at all for a young adult like me to have gout, and I just got it again on my left big toe. I was totally bedridden for the whole of Monday and I couldn't get out of bed unless I hopped on my right foot while carrying my left foot... It's quite a sight, I believe... But it still hurt like crazy cos the slight bounce on my left foot still triggered excruciating pain in my left big toe...

Apparently, if you don't know by now, attacks of gout are caused by high concentrations of uric acid in the blood, resulting in a crystallisation of uric acid in the blood stream, thus the pain. But after taking numerous blood tests, the levels of uric acid in my blood is high regardless of whether or not is there an attack of gout.

And this afternoon, I blew out a thick wad of mucus outta my nose and it's yellowish green, mixed with dark-coloured blood in it... humph... i hope that's nothing serious

So please pray for me... I'm like only twenty turning twenty one soon...