Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jigsaw Puzzles

All praise to the Lord, for all the angpowz I've got this year!! I haven't really enjoyed the CNY celebrations this time around, but there really have been some nice things that have happened!

Day 1. I actually enjoyed bainianing at my granny's place, minus the "where's your girlfriend?" episode. I actually enjoyed the time spent with my cousins. For your info, I am usually the only guy among all the cousins. I used to spend every weekend with them playing toys and stuff, but I didn't really keep in contact with them since I started sec school... And I thank God for the opportunity to have quality time spent with them! We even went for a movie. Kung Fu Dung was it, and trust me, it ain't really worth the money.

Talking to Eileen, the cousin who is of same age as I am, made me realise how some girls think. Man, it made me feel kinda foolish for the stuff I do...

Then that same night, met up with amosh, narash and jang for bowling, then karaoke. I stepped back into home at only 5.35am!! hoho. Was fun, and I was grabbing the mic most of the time... I realise that we were so sleepy that we started doing stupid stuff. Amos was lying down and holding the mic at it's cord, dangling it down onto his mouth. Narash was singing really lame songs. He managed to find a christian song!! Then I went to find japanese songs to sing. I even managed to break one of the glasses!! It sorta made the 40 bucks a bit more worth it... (disclaimer: this behaviour is strongly discouraged)

Day 2. I slept all the way. sigh~ it made me really moody...

Day 3. Charles came to join me for breakfast. Ok it wasn't that he came super early, but I woke up only at 1pm and was having breakfast in my singlet and shorts. and hey char, i realise that i have an american eagle outfitters shrit!! Charles and I then went to Bei's place. I was there for barely an hour. Was kinda sad cos I have not met up with Charles for a darn long time... We used to meet up for suppers so often, and we even cheated death together. Ok that's an exaggeration but we did get into my first car accident together.

Met up with Amos and the guys at novena and went Joel's. His house is pretty pretty... Just a bit hot in it lar... Then went amos' house for only the 2nd time ever... Then went PS for dinner, then went back to farrer park to play bball (!!) with ronghui and her cell... Seriously, i always treasure the time spent with amos.

Recently, I've been dogged with the same few problems in my head. It's something I try escaping from and usually takes up most of my prayers. Well, I guess it's the coming of age?

My mom offered to book a chalet to celebrate my bday this year. I am really touched by that, but I replied (in the most apologetic tone possible), 'see first lar'. Somehow, I think it's gonna be tough to convince ppl to come... I think my social circle is really shrinking...

I bought a jigsaw puzzle from PS. I think it's something that can make me spend less time 胡思乱想-ing (worrying too much) about unnecessary stuff... And then I think it's time to spend more time with books again...

Ok, I shall post a pic of it when it's done!!