It's definitely cos of the new shoes!
Upon reaching home on Sunday evening, my left foot started to hurt and that was the first thought that came to mind. The fault may lie in that new pair of shoes
One thing was for sure, my mind weren't on shoes by 2 am... after watching the liverpool-arsenal match, i couldn't even lower my left foot, not to mention to walk with it... I hopped on one leg, up a storey, to my bedroom and I groaned, while my foot was in a constant throbbing pain... Well, the pain only got worse and I told my parents to send me to the 24-hr clinic, but I can't walk to save my life, so my mom dialled a doctor for a house call...
The wait felt like an eternity... I wondered how it feels like to have a doctor come to your room to treat you... He came in, and I nodded at him as a sign of acknowledgement. I ran out of energy as the pain had drained most of it off and it was already 3 in the morning. He carried a toolbox and a haversack, with his stethoscope running out of it. There wasn't a nurse who came with him, nor a lab coat, which is the way it usually is on tv...
He asked many questions, which was understandably part of his job, as it's the first time he's seeing me... then he told me that I am to be given a jab in my butt... well ok... another first for the night... I pulled my shorts down a little and he groped around for my hip bone... he asked me if it hurt, but no, it was just excruciatingly ticklish, as i couldn't stop making minute jerking movements... The needle seem to touch a nerve, as it came with a numbing sensation, followed by a sore that seem to spread down my thigh, which came together with a silence and then what felt like a whiteout... Simply said, that hurt alot...
After the needle was out, I pulled up my pants, which really took more effort than i thought it would as i couldn't feel my hip... then he gave me some pills which i have to stop taking when diarrhoea sets in... *gulp* as if there ain't enough pain on the foot...
aww... finally some rest... well the pain was still the same, but at least the mind was at an ease... I woke up at 8 am, but didn't get outta bed til 2, cos the pain was still there, and I had to relieve another kind of pain in my tummy... argh...
Upon reaching home on Sunday evening, my left foot started to hurt and that was the first thought that came to mind. The fault may lie in that new pair of shoes
One thing was for sure, my mind weren't on shoes by 2 am... after watching the liverpool-arsenal match, i couldn't even lower my left foot, not to mention to walk with it... I hopped on one leg, up a storey, to my bedroom and I groaned, while my foot was in a constant throbbing pain... Well, the pain only got worse and I told my parents to send me to the 24-hr clinic, but I can't walk to save my life, so my mom dialled a doctor for a house call...
The wait felt like an eternity... I wondered how it feels like to have a doctor come to your room to treat you... He came in, and I nodded at him as a sign of acknowledgement. I ran out of energy as the pain had drained most of it off and it was already 3 in the morning. He carried a toolbox and a haversack, with his stethoscope running out of it. There wasn't a nurse who came with him, nor a lab coat, which is the way it usually is on tv...
He asked many questions, which was understandably part of his job, as it's the first time he's seeing me... then he told me that I am to be given a jab in my butt... well ok... another first for the night... I pulled my shorts down a little and he groped around for my hip bone... he asked me if it hurt, but no, it was just excruciatingly ticklish, as i couldn't stop making minute jerking movements... The needle seem to touch a nerve, as it came with a numbing sensation, followed by a sore that seem to spread down my thigh, which came together with a silence and then what felt like a whiteout... Simply said, that hurt alot...
After the needle was out, I pulled up my pants, which really took more effort than i thought it would as i couldn't feel my hip... then he gave me some pills which i have to stop taking when diarrhoea sets in... *gulp* as if there ain't enough pain on the foot...
aww... finally some rest... well the pain was still the same, but at least the mind was at an ease... I woke up at 8 am, but didn't get outta bed til 2, cos the pain was still there, and I had to relieve another kind of pain in my tummy... argh...

